Here’s 10+ things I’m currently experiencing …
1. watching – I just finished watching Murder in Paradise on BritBox. It was actually a rewatch for season one. When I exercise I need something to be background or it’s hard for me to stick with it.
2. Reading (fiction) – The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern. My daughter sent me a copy for mother’s day. I’m enjoying it. Magical realism is intriguing. Maybe I’ll read the Night Circus next.
3. Reading (nonfiction) – re-reading How to Take Smart Notes by Sonke Ahrens.
4. Making – All I’ve been making lately is a mess :-0
5. Planning – I’m planning the warp for Kente cloth inspired rags rugs.
6. (over) Thinking – Still … What’s next for my life in general?
7. Disappointed – I’ve been strengthen my positivity circuit per The Science of Positivity by Loretta Graziano Breuning.
8. Cooking – Fish.
9. Flummoxed by – the wrecked and abandoned cars all over Louisville, Ky. It’s a disgrace.
10. Enjoying – Life in general.
Bonus: Gadgets – I seem to be on a gadget buying spree! Stop it! I purchased a Lumen and I just today ordered an Ooni pizza oven to use at family gatherings – which resume next month!