“Have a beautiful day.” I started ending my emails that way and my mood lifted.
Just sharing that simple reminder led to me having a better day. Several people responded with appreciation and I could tell that they would continue the trend of sending positivity.
Have a beautiful day in less than 5 minutes
Try one or a combination of the following then report out in the comments: (yikes! the comments are not turned on yet because … people keep not acting right :-/ but you’ll still have a beautiful day for trying.
- Remind another woman that she’s special. Go the extra mile and tell her how: You are special to me because ….
- Resist the urge to resist temptation. Yep! Just give in to a feeling.
- Nibble on something you’ve never tasted before. Start with a nibble and if you like it then gobble it down 🙂
- Invite/allow yourself to do something excessively kind. Yes, it might seem weird and it is compared to today’s standards but be super, extra kind anyway. Lead by example.
- Sing your favorite song loudly and repeatedly. Well, maybe not repeatedly. Do it once with gusto.
“I’m going to make everything around me beautiful. That will be my life.” ~ Elsie de Wolfe via FreeWill Astrology
Live Gamefully and more of your days will be interesting
Read Jane McGonigal’s book SuperBetter and starting “living gamefully”. It’s a whole thing :-0 and one of the ways I always get back on track if I step off into letting my days slip into a rut.